Follow me on Twitter : @bamnablog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Health And Safety Alert - Low Energy Light Bulbs

However, these types of bulbs, if broken, cause serious danger.

  • If one breaks, everybody will have to leave the room for at least 15minutes, because it contains mercury (poisonous) which causes migraine, disorientation, imbalances and different other health problems, when inhaled.
  • It causes many people with allergies, severe skin conditions and other diseases just by touching this substance or inhaling.
  • Do NOT clean the debris of the broken bulb with a vacuum cleaner, because it would spread the contamination to other rooms in the house when using the vacuum cleaner again. It must be cleaned up with a normal broom or brush, be kept in a sealed bag and disposed right away from the house in a bin for hazardous materials.

Warning : Mercury is dangerous, more poisonous than lead or arsenic!

Download More Information Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?uwp87vveu0tpmhy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...