Thursday, November 19, 2009

AGRICULTURAL REP.

A cocky Department of Agriculture representative stopped at a farm and talked with the old farmer;

"I need to inspect your farm."

The old farmer said: "OK, but you better not go in that field."

In a wise-arse tone the Ag. Representative said, "I have the authority of the U. S. Government with me. See this card..?"

He stuck a plastic-coated card in the farmer's face.

"This card says I can go wherever I want to on agricultural land."

The old farmer shrugged and went about his farm chores. Later, he heard loud screams and saw the Department of Agriculture rep running for the fence.

Close behind was the farmer's prize bull, Geronimo.

Geronimo was madder than a nest full of hornets and he was gaining on the Ag Rep with every angry snort.

The farmer shouted, "Show him your card!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...