Saturday, May 16, 2009

6 Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time...I know wheremy watch is pal, where the hell is yours?

2. People who search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?" No Loser, I paid Rm9 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

4. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

5. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

6. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here,dumbass?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...