Thursday, July 1, 2010

Car Trouble

A Rabbi, a Monk, and a lawyer are riding down the road when their car breaks down in the middle of nowhere.

Spotting a farmhouse they walk over and tell the farmer they need a place to stay the night while they wait for a tow.

"I've got room in the house for two of you but someones gonna have to sleep in the barn." says the farmer.

The Rabbi say's, "I've no problem with that, I'll go." He leaves.

Five minutes later theres a knock on the door. The farmer opens the door and the Rabbi is there.

He says, "Sir there is a pig in that barn; in my religion pigs are unclean, I cannot sleep under the same roof with a pig."

The Monk speaks up and says, "I have no problem with pigs I'll go sleep in the barn." He leaves.

Five minutes later theres a knock on the door. The farmer opens the door and the Monk is there.

"Sir there is a cow in that barn; in my religion cows are sacred, I cannot sleep under the same roof with a cow.

The lawyer responds, "I'll go sleep in the barn, I've got no religion." He leaves.

Five minutes later theres a knock on the door. The farmer opens the door and the pig and the cow are standing there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈ ░█░░░█░█░▄▀░█▀▀░░░░▀█▀░█░█░█░▄▀▀░ ░█░░░█░█▀░░░█▀░░▄▄░░█░░█▀█░█░░▀▄░ ░█▄▄░█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█░█░▄▄▀░ ◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈
▓▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ██░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ █░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ █░░░░░░████░░░░████░░░░░░█ █░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ █░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░█ ██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░░█ ▓██░░░░░░█████████░░░░░█ ▓▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...