Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mr. Bean

BRAIN TUMOR

Doctor : I regret to tell you that you have a brain tumor.
Mr. Bean : Yesss!!! (jumps in joy)

Doctor : Did you understand what I just told you?
Mr. Bean: Yes of course, do you think I'm dumb?

Doctor : Then why are you so happy?
Mr. Bean: Because that proves that I have a brain!


DEATH OF HIS MOTHER:

Mr. Bean:(crying) the doctor called, Mom's dead.
Friend : condolence, my friend.


(After 2 minutes) Mr. Bean cries even louder



Friend : what now?
Mr. Bean : my sister just called, her mom died too!


MR. BEAN WHILE IN GRADE SCHOOL:

Teacher : What is 5 plus 4?
Mr. Bean : 9


Teacher : What is 4 plus 5?
Mr. Bean : Are you trying to fool me, you've just twisted the figure, the answer is 6!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...